Our Mission as an organization is as follows
1. to promote the rights and interests of the disadvantaged and the disabled people in partnership with all stakeholders including the children, their families, community and the government by
• Building knowledge and capacities on inclusive practices
• Creating opportunities to increase meaningful participation
• Impacting policies
• Practicing and imbibing Inclusion
2. To identify and managethe forth coming citizens (children) for their education,nutrition and health care.
3.To enhance the income and net wealth of the Indian people.
4.Be a supporting hands,of under-privileged and helpless.
5.Total Human development.